The Fifteenth Legion is one of the Legions of Terror
The Fifteenth was founded by Amadeus as a starter command for Catherine Foundling. When the rebellion in Callow started, he intended her to play an important part in ending it, largely in the hope that she would be able to endear herself to the populace and put and end to the independent sentiments that had allowed it to form and caused the near-constant appearance of heroes.
The Fifteenth Legion is composed of an unusually high number of Callowan recruits. Not only were a number of Callowans recruited specifically to join the Fifteenth, many others were transferred to the Fifteenth Legion from elsewhere in the Legions of Terror.
Of note, there were a large group of recruits who were convicted criminals offered the choice between Legion service and execution. Many of them attempted to desert in Summerholm, and were put into the Gallowborn Company.
Major Achievements Edit
- During the Battle of Three Hills, the Fifteenth routed the Silver Spears despite superior numbers, better positioning, and the Fifteenth's complete lack of real combat experience.
- In the Battle of Marchford, they fought against devils and the corrupted remnants of the Spears and held their own, protecting the civilians still trapped in the city.
- They fought against a Callowan rebel army under the command of the Lone Swordsman at Liese, and the subsequent army of Devils unleashed by Akua Sahelian.
- Faced the Summer fae in two significant battles in alliance with the Deoraithe and the 7th Legion, during the short campaign through Arcadia which saw the complete rout of Summer's Army
Most of the Fifteenth's officer corps were drawn from the graduating class of the War College the year Catherine joined.
- Catherine Foundling
- Hakram Deadhand, the Adjutant
- General Juniper
- Staff Tribune Aisha Bishara
- Supply Tribune Ratface
- Senior Sapper Pickler
- Senior Mage Kilian
- Commander Nauk
- Senior Tribune Jwahir
- Commander Hune
- Tribune Robber